Friday, July 15, 2011

Taylor Armstrong Files for Divorce From Russell


Photo Credit: Getty Images (David Livingston)

It's official. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Taylor Armstrong has filed for divorce from her husband of 6 years, Russell Armstrong.

"It was a difficult decision but I have decided to file for divorce from Russell," Armstrong told PEOPLE in an exclusive statement. "Although we have tried our best to work out our differences, I have come to the conclusion that it is in the best interest of our family that we separate."

"Together we are the proud parents of a sweet and wonderful little girl and she remains my number one priority," she continued. "I am sad for my marriage to come to an end, but am confident that this is the right choice for all involved."

Taylor and Russell got married in 2005 and are parents to daughter Kennedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment