Friday, July 29, 2011

Lady Gaga tears up on 'So You Think You Can Dance'

Lady Gaga broke into tears as she watched contestants perform on 'So You Think You Can Dance', because their routine reminded her of her youth.

Lady Gaga, Hollywood Gossips, lady gaga Hot
The 25-year-old American pop singer had been invited to be a guest judge on the hit US TV talent show, and she was overcome with emotions when buoyant Marko and Allison performed to Jeff Buckley's 'I Know It's Over'.

"I'm just so proud of you. You really love to dance. There were so many things I did wrong when I was younger and so many things I wish I could take back," Contactmusic quoted Gaga as telling the contestants.

"I felt every moment of that in your dance tonight. You are absolutely incredible. Whether you are number one, three or ten, you have it," she added.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment