Friday, July 29, 2011

Bradley Cooper wants to do 'Hangover 3'

London, July 30 : Actor Bradley Cooper wants to do a "Hangover" trilogy and insists it is required to wrap up the comedy series.


Bradley Cooper,Hangover 3,Comedy
The 36-year-old actor thinks the comedy film series which sees him star alongside Ed Helms and Zach Galifianakis, who form a bond known as the Wolfpack - just to close it up, reports thesun.co.uk.
"I hope there is going to be a 'Hangover 3'. I'll do whatever director Todd (Phillips) wants to do, he's the best, he's the greatest. And I love those two guys and I love my character Phil so I would do it in a heartbeat," said Cooper.


"That was the hardest shoot I've ever done but I just love it. There's got to be a trilogy, you've got to close it up," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment