Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kim Kardashian 'working hard to maintain famous curves'

Washington, July 26 : With less than a month for her much publicized wedding to NBA player Kris Humphries, Kim Kardashian seems to be working hard to maintain her stunning figure and is more careful about what she eats.


Kim Kardashian, Hollywood Gossips, Kim Kardashian Figure
The 30-year-old socialite, famous for her womanly curves, has admitted that her love of food means she has to work out very regularly to stop her from gaining weight, which isn''t always easy.

“I love to eat, but I also love to work out, so hopefully they cancel each other out. If I need to get in shape for a photoshoot or to get back into my bikini, I cut back on processed foods and carbs for two weeks,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Britain''s Hello! Magazine.

“I have always been curvy and for a long time I''ve been doing a class in West Hollywood called Barry''s Bootcamp. But recently I started working out with Tracy Anderson. It looks really easy but is really hard work,” she said.

“After 12 weeks working out with her, I really saw a difference. But it''s hard because I really love food and have a really sweet tooth. My weakness is ice cream and frozen yoghurt,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment