Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Peter Andre doesn't have time to date

London, July 7 : Singer Peter Andre says he is not looking to get into any relationship anytime soon because he does not have time to date.


Peter Andre, Hollywood Gossips, Peter Andre doesnt have time
After separating from model Katie Price, the singer last dated model Elen Rivas, but their relationship broke down in April due to their hectic careers.

"Why should someone put up with only seeing me on my terms? Any girl I see now, I can't see it developing into a relationship. How can it?" he told new! magazine.

"I don't know where I'm at personally at the moment. (I'd like a girlfriend) but it's not practical. I think I'd be asking too much from someone," he added.

Andre also revealed he wants to have meaningful relationships with people rather than one-night stands, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

"I'm happy with work but my personal life is all over the place. I just can't get it right. There's a barrier up. You meet people and then you get intimate before you get to know them but then my barriers go up," he said.

"I'm a very private person. But I'm in the sort of state of mind where I'm not sure I'm happy with just having fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment