Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Kim Cattrall hopes to get married again

London, July 7 : Despite three failed marriages, actress Kim Cattrall says she has not given up on the institution and hopes to tie the knot again.


Kim Cattrall, Hollywood Gossips, Kim Cattrall wants Marry
"It hasn't put me off at all. In face, my attitude is I'm quite hopeful. I think I'm in a really good place and I hope I'll meet someone who's in a good place too. Who knows what will happen?" she told Stylist magazine.

The "Sex and the City" star admits her career can be "lonely". So she has learned to use her free time to keep herself busy and stop missing her loved ones when she is away from home, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

"I have learned that acting is your craft but you also need to have a life. You need to recognise that three months on location in the middle of nowhere, far from your family, is very uprooting and that you need to have hobbies and surround yourself with people who support you because it can be a very lonely lifestyle," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment