Thursday, July 7, 2011

LuAnn Annoyed By Jill For Offering Music Advice



On tonight's episode of Real Housewives of New York, we get to see Countess LuAnn as she heads to the recording studio to listen to her single and make some finishing touches with the producer.

Where's the drama in that, you may ask? She invites Jill to join her -- and she does a little more than sit back and listen.

“The words are great, but I think if you are going for the club market, more dance,” Jill suggests. “It sounds like chorus, dance, chorus, dance — and maybe it should be dance, chorus, dance, chorus. I don’t know. I’m just saying I want to hear you sing, but I also want to be able to dance. I don’t want to dance over your singing.”

“I love Jill, and Jill loves to take over as my manager, but I don’t think Chris really wanted her advice on how to mix his music,” she told cameras.

See for yourself how it all goes down tonight on the Real Housewives of New York City at 10:00PM on Bravo.

No comments:

Post a Comment