Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Very Pregnant Jessica Alba Gets All Pretty for New Baby

Bollywood Gossips, Jessica Alba
Leave it to Jessica Alba to make a pregnant belly look glamorous.

The actress brought her baby bump to the nail salon yesterday for some serious R&R. With no hubby or daughter in sight, the gorgeous mommy indulged in some last-minute pampering before her due date this September.

And it seems she just can't wait to expand her brood. Mrs. cash Warren graces the cover of Latina magazine this week, where she spilled details on family, pregnancy and looking good.

"If you are sporting a pregnant belly, it's better to show it than to hide it," she says. "The more figure-forming your clothes, even though you have more curves, the better."

But then again, Jess could rock a potato sack and still look like Maxim's hottest.

"After I had Honor I didn't leave the house for a while. It was all about changing diapers and feedings and still trying to get back in to the routine of my acting thing."

The 30-year-old Spy Kids 4 star is putting her career aside to focus on her family. So could that mean more babies in the future?
"I just have to feel it out. See how my 30s treat me. I just try to live in the moment."
One thing is for sure: Pregnant or not, she'll always look damn good.


No comments:

Post a Comment