Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Playboy offered me 1m dollars to bare all, says Sophie Monk

Washington, July 19 : Australian model-and-actress Sophie Monk has revealed that she was approached by the Playboy magazine and offered 1 million dollars to strip off for its pages.


Sophie Monk, Hollywood Gossips, Playboy Magazine
The singer, however, admitted she is still undecided to whether to accept the offer or not.

“I got offered Playboy - the cover, they''re trying every angle to get me to do it. They''re re-launching the whole thing and making it old-school again because it kind of lost it for me. When I was younger I was like, ''I want to be on Playboy.'' My mum was a Playmate ... she was hot,” Contactmusic quoted her as speaking on Australian radio station 2Day FM.

“They''ve offered me a million ... and it''s negotiable how much you show. I don''t know, though. Some people are like, ‘No’. My agents, they said it could stop me getting movies,” she added.

If she does decide to strip off for the magazine, Monk - who has posed nude before - will go all out and show her entire body.

“It''s Playboy, no one wants to see me clothed. It''s boobs and a little bit of...... I''ve done a movie as not myself for like 2.50 dollars showing my boobs, but being me naked selling magazines for men to get excited over is a different story for me, personally,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment