Friday, July 8, 2011

Peter Andre is nervous about love

London, July 9 : Singer Peter Andre is in a dilemma about his love life because he wants to find right woman but is nervous about trusting anyone again following his divorce.

Peter Andre, Hollywood Gossips
 The reality TV star who has two children, Junior, six, and four-year-old Princess Tiaamii, with his ex-wife Katie Price would like to settle down with right girl again in future, but says it's hard to find the right woman because he has such a busy life, reports contactmusic.com.

"I wish there was a woman in my life but I'm such a contradiction. Part of me wants to be with someone, part of me just can't commit," he said.

"I'm a dad, I'm working all the time and after having my life ripped to pieces when my marriage ended, I've completely rebuilt everything and made a life for myself and my kids. Once you get used to being single, it's hard to let someone in. But I'd like to find that perfect woman," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment