Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mila Kunis had butt double in her latest flick

Mila Kunis, Hollywood Gossips
Actress Mila Kunis has revealed that she had a butt double in the movie 'Friends With Benefits'.

Kunis, 27, revealed during an interview with Ryan Seacrest that the reason she had a body double was because she wasn't ready to show off her bottom on film.

"I showed side boob and I figured I can't just give everything all away at once. I gotta let it all out in little pieces here and there," Radar Online quoted her as saying.

She revealed that an audition was held to find the one lady whose butt resembled hers.

"These young ladies came in and they were in a casting room, the director and the casting director and my makeup artists and these lovely women had to show us their derriere and we chose the one that resembled my body the most without looking like it is fake," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment