Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lily Allen 'advises' young fan to lose weight by 'vomiting'

London, July 22 : Lily Allen has 'advised' one of her young fans to vomit to lose weight.


Lily Allen, Hollywood Gossips
The row started with an obnoxious comment from one of Lily's supposed fans, Olivia Davis, from Shrewsbury.

"Your face makes me sick, you disgusting b****," she had tweeted.

The detestable comment was sufficient to infuriate Allen, who in turn replied, "Then you should look at pictures of me all day, cause you look like you could lose a few."

The supposed fan immediately apologized saying it was a friend's doing and that she had 'previously' been Lily's fan. 

A number of followers thronged the singer's inbox, criticizing her for the 'sick' comments.

"She was rude, and anyone who can't see that I was joking, well that's their problem. I also have a right to respond to insults. Get off your high horse. I've never claimed to be a role model for anyone. I'll do and say what I want," the Mirror quoted Lily as telling her fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment