Friday, July 22, 2011

Kelly Bensimon Not Sure If She'll Be Returning

The fourth season of the Real Housewives of New York came to a close last night, and one cast mate isn't sure she'll be returning for the franchises' fifth season.

“I don’t even know if I’m coming back,” Kelly Bensimon told Boston Herald's Inside Track. “None of us are for sure. It’s up to Bravo and casting. They may want to switch it up and change the game.”

Even if she doesn't come back, she is grateful for what the show and Bravo have given her during her run on the hit show.

“I think the best thing I’ve gotten out of it is that when most women get divorced, it’s a daunting moment. I think getting divorced and being single and responsible for two children is a lot, emotionally and financially,” said Bensimon. “I think the greatest thing about it is it’s afforded me the luxury to reinvent myself, and do something out of the box. Bravo has afforded me an entirely new life at 43.”

Of the 2 part reunion special, Kelly said: “Our reunion shows are a free-for-all. It’s nice to be like ‘You’re lying.’ ”

No comments:

Post a Comment