Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Jennifer Aniston says she 'loves being the boss'

Dubai, July 18 : Jennifer Aniston, who takes on the role of an aggressive and intolerable boss in her latest film, has admitted that she loved the whole experience of being in charge.


Jennifer Aniston, Hollywood Gossips, Jennifer Aniston wants to be Boss


"I love being the boss. I actually love the directing experience," Gulf News quoted her as saying. 


"Having been doing it [on small independent films] for as long as I have, while acting on the other side, I felt like it was fun to discover how much you actually know. 


"Though I haven't gone to a film school of any sort, there's just a certain instinct I have from being around it for so many years. 


"So I enjoyed it and I think I was a very nice boss in fact," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment