Tuesday, July 12, 2011

James Franco wanted to be part of 'Twilight' for Yale project

Washington, July 12 : '127 Hours' star James Franco has revealed that he was desperate to get a role in Twilight sequel 'Breaking Dawn' because he thought it would be a great connection to a friend's arty film project.


James Franco, Twilight, Hollywood Gossips
Though the actor-director told his agent to get him 'anything' in the film, unfortunately he ended up in vain as the cast was full and there was no part for Franco.

"It was supposed to be part of a multimedia project at Yale (university)," Contactmusic quoted him as telling the Playboy Magazine.

"I was working with a Yale undergraduate who had written an autobiographical play about putting on a theatrical production of Twilight, in which I was a character.

"So I was interested in Twilight because I was going to be part of that play. I thought what a great connection it would be if I were also involved with the real Twilight," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment