Monday, July 12, 2010

Best Award - Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion


http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/587101/cetaphil-moisturizing-lotion?sort=0&page=1

Best Award - Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion


Member rated it 9.0

Fantastic!

by ajones (6 reviews) My dermatologist recommended this for my face when it is dry. The lotion works great, is affordable, and the bottle lasts a really long time. The only thing to remember is that this product does not contain SPF. So, I only use this at night and use an SPF moisturizer in the morning. February 15, 2008, 7:07 am

Member rated it 9.0

A great lotion even for those who dislike lotions

by smartshopper2 (19 reviews) I don't like heavy lotions so I tended to avoid using any of them even though my skin could use the moisture. That's before my dermatologist recommended Cetaphil. It's light enough for my face as well as body without feeling greasy or heavy. Two thumbs up for this product, I won't use anything else now. December 8, 2007, 6:57 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment