Monday, July 12, 2010

Best Award - Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream


Best Award - Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/561191/cetaphil-moisturizing-cream














Member rated it 10.0

Skin damage from Chemotherapy Drugs -- This is the Answer!

by lounell (3 reviews) I am a three year Breast Cancer Survivor and have been taking chemotherpay once per week for three years. The drug that I take does extreme damage to your skin. The drug dries out your skin to the point of actually peeling off and looking like "fish scales". It was very embarrasing. After spending probably hundreds of dollars on different moisturizers, I found Cetaphil. This is the best and perfect moisturizing cream for dry skin. It has been so perfect, that I have introduced and recommend this product to all the chemo patients I know that take the same drug regimen as I do. We all STAND TOGETHER that this is the PERFECT ANSWER to dry skin. It is totalling amazing. I would never try a different brand again....as I have already tried them and they didn't work. Cetaphil does. December 7, 2007, 2:47 am

Member rated it 9.0

Great, effective, moisturizer

by miz_walker (1 review)
Total Beauty Blogger
I picked this up over the weekend on a whim and boy was I pleasantly surprised. This is the richest moisturizer I've ever experienced. I was using MD Forte Replenishing Hydrating Cream ($50) but forgot to pack it so I picked this up. Much to my surprise, this inexpensive drugstore staple is incredibly hydrating and kept my skin (which is sometimes dry/flaky from Retin-A) moist and supple ALL DAY long without any touch-ups. I was really surprised as I touched my face over the course of the day...my skin stayed wonderfully plump and hydrated. Now if only this came with SPF 30 December 28, 2007, 11:21 am

No comments:

Post a Comment