Monday, May 31, 2010

Hollywood Babes' Facial Cleanser

Ternyata Cetaphil Facial Cleanser yg saya gandrungi, juga dipakai oleh para artis Hollywood dan telah menerima banyak penghargaan dan pujian. ^_________^

Mau tau info lengkapnya? Cek di: http://coolspotters.com/actresses/kate-bosworth/and/health-beauty/cetaphil


"I have never gone to bed without washing my face with Cetaphil." - Kate Bosworth

Sticking our noses in Ashley Tisdale's beauty stash. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. - Girlfriend Magazine 2007

"It's genius. I've been using Cetaphil since I was a teenager and I can't believe it's still so cheap." - Kelly Preston

What do you do to staying looking fab? Let us in on your beauty regime… "I use very simple products like Cetaphil to take make-up off." - Teri Hatcher

"I wash my face with facial soap. I like Cetaphil." - Scarlett Johansson, Who Magazine, Jan. 2007

"I have really sensitive skin, so I use Cetaphil on my face. If I use something that's good, then I usually don't get zits. I get to them before they erupt!" - Ashlee Simpson

  • Allure Best of Beauty Hall of Fame (1999 – 2008)
  • Cosmopolitan Magazine’s "Beauty 100 List" (Sept, 2008)
  • People StyleWatch "Bargain Beauty Buys" (Nov, 2008)
Now available (473mL) @ Rp 190.000 (exclude shipping)

081 510 935 367 / dokinyam@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment