Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What keeps Kim Kardashian glowing?

London, July 7 : It's the little things in her bag - like cleansing wipes, mascara and blush - that keep reality star Kim Kardashian glowing all the time.


Kim Kardashian, Hollywood Gossips, Kim Kardashian Glorious, Kim Kardashian Glowing
The 30-year-old socialite is quite a fan of smoky eye make-up and pink cheeks, and knows the colours and shades that suit her skin tone and wardrobe, reports contactmusic.com.

"I love a brown smoky eye. You really have to circle your eyes with colour for the best effect. I switch to grey or black depending on what I'm wearing. I'm Armenian so I inherited good lashes. I always curl them and then wiggle Lancome mascara through twice," said Kardashian.

"I love Blush in Orgasm by NARS. It goes everywhere with me and looks great on olive skin tones like mine," she added.

Kardashian says cleansing wipes are her "saving grace" because they help her take off her make-up with ease.

"Face wipes are my saving grace. They're so quick and easy. I love Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Clothes because the texture is quite grainy, so they exfoliate my skin too."

No comments:

Post a Comment