Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sonja Morgan Asks For Privacy During Divorce


Photo Credit: Wire Image (Jeff Schear)

Lately, there have been rumors swirling that Real Housewives of New York City star Sonja Morgan is losing her $6M townhouse in New York because of her divorce from her ex-husband John Adams Morgan and now she's setting the record straight -- and asking for privacy during this time.

“I have not made public my financial status affected by my divorce and outstanding business matters as I prefer to keep these matters private. However, it has now become public only due to my Chapter 11 filing, and has raised a lot of questions in the media, along with incorrect assumptions and statements,” Sonja said in her statement. “Many times divorce can be difficult especially when significant assets are co-mingled. Out of respect to my ex-husband, our families, my brand and future ventures, I ask that the media understand that during negotiations with interested parties on all sides I will not be able to discuss any details.”

“I appreciate all the support and professional advice I have received,” Sonja adds. “I look forward to discussing all of this and more as I move forward and my current situation is settled.”

No comments:

Post a Comment