Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ricky Martin feels 'protected' by love from gay community

Washington, July 05 : Ricky Martin has revealed that he no longer feels lonely after revealing that he is gay because he feels "protected" by the love from the gay community.


Ricky Martin, Hollywood Gossips
The singer - who became a father to twins Matteo and Valentino through a surrogate mother in August 2008 - confirmed that he was gay last year and no longer feels "alone" because he has so much support from people of similar sexualities.

“I feel liberated. I feel in touch with myself. I feel protected. I don''t feel alone,” Contactmusic quoted him as telling the Guardian newspaper.

"Because sometimes when you''re quiet about yourself, you feel all alone. And all of a sudden you come out and have this amazing community, the LGBT [lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans-gender] community, who are giving you nothing but love.

"And if I focus on this, I get tears in my eyes because, oh my God, I wish everyone that was struggling right now could feel what I''m feeling as I''m talking to you. It''s just love coming from every f***ing direction,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment