Friday, July 8, 2011

Preity Zinta wishes best friend Aishwarya

Bollywood Gossips, Aishwarya Rai, Preity Zinta
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is a dear friend of Preity Zinta and the bubbly actress wishes her all the very best. Preity is happy to hear that Ash is pregnant and is expecting to meet her very soon.

Talking about their friendship, she had earlier said, “Ash is someone I can call a friend. We have kept in touch and shared our ups and downs through the years. We have always been there for each other through our tough times. I know that I can call her up anytime.”

Preity is currently out of the country and she will catch up with Ash as soon as she arrives in India. She has conveyed her wishes to the family personally too. “Aishwarya is a dear friend of mine. I wish her all the very best,” she says.

Preity has been a close friend of Aishwarya and Abhishek over the years and once she comes to India, she will plan a dinner with the duo.

At the same time, Preity is upset with the report of replacing Ash in Rajkumar Santoshi’s comic caper ‘Ladies & Gentleman’.

She said, “I am very disturbed with these false reports. I really fail to understand why no one checks with me on its authenticity. (Filmmaker) Rajkumarji (Santoshi) is a close friend, so are the Bachchans”.

No comments:

Post a Comment