Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pitt, Jolie like prisoners of fame: Matt Damon

London, July 20 : Actor Matt Damon feels his high-profile friends Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have become "prisoners" of fame.


Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Matt Damon, Hollywood Gossips

"I have friends who are like prisoners. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, for instance. They can't just go someplace," femalefirst.co.uk quoted him as saying.


"I'm really lucky, because I have the best of both worlds. I do the work that I love and need, but don't need paramilitary troops to protect me when I walk out my front door," he said.


Damon credits Luciana, his wife, for keeping him out of the public eye.


"Ever since I found my wife and we had children, my whole life revolves around that. It gave my life a dramatic change in direction.


"I'm not as crazy as most of the other stars. I don't really know why, probably because I married a woman who isn't an actress. And we live in New York. As long as we don't show up in typical tourist spots, we can walk the streets without being noticed," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment