Thursday, July 14, 2011

Miranda Kerr names son after late boyfriend

Miranda Kerr, Hollywood Gossips


Supermodel Miranda Kerr has named her son Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom after her late boyfriend Christopher Middlebrook, who died in an car accident as a teenager.

"Chris and I had been dating for two years. After he died, I wrote him a letter that said I hoped to name my first child after him in some way. I told Orlando (Bloom), and he was the one who said he'd be happy to do that. Orlando's a good guy," she told Australia's the Daily Telegraph. Kerr also says that her son has inherited his good looks from his actor-dad Bloom, reports people.com. "He looks exactly like Orlando did when he was a baby. His character is developing every day. He's content and, even though he's teething, you can see he's calm," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment