Wednesday, July 13, 2011

LuAnn & Ramona Battle It Out Tomorrow Night!



On tomorrow night's episode of the Real Housewives of New York City, Countess LuAnn de Lesseps sits down with Ramona Singer to discuss why she didn't participate in her 'Chic C'est La Vie' music video.

"I'm very proud of you for doing it, but I have a daughter. I'm a role model," was Ramona's response. "I'm a mother and I raise my daughter differently than you."

Countess asks, "What is that supposed to mean?"

"I spend a lot of time with her," Singer explains. "That's why she is the way she is. She's a great girl and I'm very lucky."

Never lacking a good come-back, the Countess responds, "It is amazing how she turned out, I can tell you that."

Fighting words! Don't forget to watch the new episode of the Real Housewives of New York City tomorrow night at 10:00PM on Bravo.

No comments:

Post a Comment