Thursday, July 7, 2011

I didn't leave house for a while after becoming mom: Jessica Alba

Washington, July 7 : Jessica Alba has revealed that she could not leave her house for a while after she first became a mom to 2-year-old daughter Honor Marie.


Jessica Alba, Hollywood Gossips
The ‘Little Fockers’ actress, who is currently expecting her second child with husband Cash Warren, revealed she found it hard to balance being a mother with her acting career.

“After I had Honor I didn’t leave the house for a while,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Latina magazine.

“It was all about changing diapers and feedings and still trying to get back in to the routine of my acting thing 

“I love what I do. But unless it’s worth it, I’m not going to spend time away from my daughter. Before I had her, work was all I had. Now it’s not,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment