Monday, July 18, 2011

Enrique Iglesias was not popular with girls in his teens

Washington, July 18 : Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias has admitted that he was not very popular with girls during his teenaged years, but it all changed once he found fame.


Enrique Iglesias, Hollywood Gossips, Enrique Iglesias Teenager
Iglesias, 36, who has been in a relationship with former tennis player AnnaKournikova for almost 10-years, said that the girls who did not want to date him before, suddenly developed interest in him when he became famous.

“I was the king of heartbroken as a teenager. I was never the heartbreaker. I just couldn’t get laid,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying. 

“Years later, lots of the girls that rejected me came back just because I was famous. It is actually kind of sad,” he stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment