Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Emma Watson to return to Brown University after Oxford English stint

New York, July 19 : ‘Harry Potter’ star Emma Watson, who left Brown University to pursue her career, has announced that she will be returning to the Ivy League next year to complete her degree.

Emma Watson, Hollywood Gossips
The British actress tells The Virginian-Pilot that she remains enrolled at Brown even though she''ll study at England''s Oxford University in the fall.



"I haven''t left Brown," Watson said during a recent press conference for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2. "I''m still enrolled at Brown. But I''m doing my third year abroad."


"I''m going to Oxford in the fall to study English for a year."


The 21-year-old went on to say that she will head back to Brown University for her last year of college.


"I''ll go back to the States to do my last year," Watson said. 


"I took a semester off, but my credits actually count as an advance, so I''m no further behind. I''m still technically going into my third year,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment