Monday, July 18, 2011

Emma Watson left UK for US because she felt 'claustrophobic'

Washington, July 18 : ‘Harry Potter’ star Emma Watson has revealed that she decided to go to university in America because she felt “claustrophobic” in UK.


Emma Watson, Hollywood Gossips, Emma Watson in London
Watson, 21, who felt that she would not be left alone if she stayed in the UK, opted out of enrolling in prestigious Cambridge University  as she wanted to be “normal” for a while.

“I suddenly felt very claustrophobic. I thought, ‘I can’t stay here, I won’t be able to concentrate, I won’t be left alone’,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.

“I don’t want to put a negative light on it, as if I was escaping or anything like that. I think I wanted to meet people my own age and just be normal for a bit,” she stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment