Sunday, July 10, 2011

Emma Watson finally feels like 'true actress' after a decade in 'Harry Potter' films

Washington, July 10 : Emma Watson might have spent almost a decade in the 'Harry Potter' films, but it is only now that she has been feeling like a true actress after watching her performance in the new and final installment of the wizard series.

Emma Watson, Bollywood Gossips
 The British beauty, who has been playing Hermione Granger in J.K. Rowling’s magical books since she was just 11, also said that she was excited to use the skills that she has learned onscreen in other movies as well.

“Watching the new film I feel I’ve really learned something in these 10 years. For the first time I really felt like an actress and I have an idea of what I can be as an actress. And that is very exciting,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling the Daily Mirror.

“I’ve worked with animals, special effects, I’ve done some serious stunts and I’ve worked with some of the best actors and actresses in the world. I couldn’t have had better training,” she said.

“I feel I’ve graduated from the most difficult, hard-core film school of all time and I can’t believe how lucky I’ve been. Now I’m ambitious to use what I’ve learned to do good work.

“I look back at the early films and see that little girl - and I know it’s me but it seems like a different person. It’s embarrassing to see myself go through the awkward stages of growing up - my hair was just enormous!

“So much time has passed and so much has happened that it seems I don’t know her. But it’s interesting to see how the character has evolved and how much I have changed,” she added.

‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2’ is being premiered in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment