Friday, July 8, 2011

Emma Watson 'won't allow her kids to enter show business'

Sydney, July 08 : Emma Watson, who shot to fame as a youngster after she was cast in the ‘Harry Potter’ film franchise at the tender age of nine, has revealed that she would not allow her children to take up acting.


Emma Watson, Hollywood Gossips, Emma Watson Childs
The 21-year-old British actress has credited her family with keeping her grounded over the years.

However, she is adamant she would not let her kids follow her into the spotlight. 

"No... I probably wouldn''t," the Sydney Morning Herald quoted her as saying at a press junket to promote the latest Potter film.

"If she really, really wanted to do it, then I would just make sure I was with her. I would make sure that she had the supportive family around her that I did,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment